Optimal protection with natural sound
Enjoy optimal acoustic and physical comfort with the Elacin RC. Particularly pleasant hearing protector to wear thanks to the combination of a custom-made Elacin earmould and the flat-attenuating, aerated Elacin RC acoustical filter.
Who is it for?When do you need an Elacin RC hearing protector?
- When speech intelligibility is important
- If the perception of working sounds and alarms is of vital importance
- When you wear it regularly for a longer period of time
- When going to bars and clubs that play loud music
- During DIY and construction work
ComfortThe Elacin RC otoplastics are made of silicone with a softness of 60 Shore.
Standard delivery in a transparent finish, multiple colours available.
The Elacin RC range can be delivered with different moulds tailored for a variety of situations.
- Elacin RC with integrated grip for easy insertion and removal.
- Elacin RC minigrip for comfort underneath a helmet or earmuffs.
- Elacin RC no-grip designed for optimal discretion, for example, for people with regular customer contact aboard an aircraft or in the pub.